On the frame of the iTEM project, educational seminars for Math & STEM teachers and students will take place. According to the project’s timeline and planning the following events will take place. Stay tuned with us.
- 1st iTEM Training School for Math & STEM Teachers in PBL & POPBL, 28th – 30th of October 2019 at Aalborg University, Denmark
- The 1st remote training of iTEM Math Teachers in Zoom, 16th of October 2020, starting at 1500 CET
- E-Workshop in How to Teach & Learn Mathematics, 28th & 29th of April 2021, from 10.00 – 14.00 CET in Zoom
- ITEM Symposium 2022 – INNOVATION ON TEACHING MATHEMATICS AT HEI: EXPERIENCES ON CLASSROOMS (15th – 18th of March 2022, Tenerife, Spain).
- Intensive Course in Teaching and Understanding mathematics (15th & 16th September 2022, Hall in Tirol, Austria)
- iTEM online Colloquial Talks in mathematics teaching science (Starting in October 2022)